I was attending a financial seminar on real state and it was worth some big amount of fortune.
The speaker is a very successful real state investor who have been doing his trade for
some time and is earning big bucks... huge income that commands respect and admiration from his
captivated audience. I was one of them...
The room was very serious... attentive a more appropriate better term...
everyone was anxious and excited of what nuggets of wisdom we can bring
and apply...
The silence was broken. "Are you guys having fun?”
"Because I don't like doing things that is not fun.” our distinguished speaker asked.
It was more of an ice breaker rather than a comment.
It was not even a part of the topic, yet somehow it strikes a chord in me.
If you are doing something that is in line with your passion...in line with your core gift...
... you are in the flow... and most likely it should be fun!
If it is not fun, you better take a deeper look and see if it is something worth doing.
And when I say fun, I mean fun that comes from a worthwhile endeavor.
From the words of Donald Trump when he was asked why he loves money so
much... "It is not that I love money. I just love to build buildings. And I do it very well.
And I make so much money from it."
To succeed, you find something that you really love to do... Then do it well.
Find a job or a business you really love and you will never work for the rest of your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment